to Centralize, Secure, and Automate
Limfinity® is the software framework that powers most RURO Solutions. Implementation can be performed with little or no code writing and are primarily executed by non-IT staff.
Limfinity® is 100% workflow-based
Limfinity® is flexible. It has been deployed by customers exclusively, without assistance from RURO Project Managers; it has been deployed strictly as an integration tool, invisible to users; and it is employed as a comprehensive, stand alone LIMS solution for close to 100 organizations.
Automation is key to many of today’s successful labs – lessening non-important demands on staff, ensuring the accuracy of results or other entered content, and providing the “big picture” to management in real-time.
- Reduces input errors by integrating external hardware, databases and software.
- Ensures data integrity by imposing custom range limits and conditional alerts.
- Prepares for adversity with automated “smart” email notifications, dashboards and advanced backup/restore.
Compliance and Security are both of growing importance to most labs today. In fact, many labs adopt a LIMS primarily to help meet industry regulations.
- Establishes FDA 21 CFR Part 11 compliance.
- Empowers learning and disaster recovery efforts by creating comprehensive traceability.
- Protects data with LDAP protocol, and enterprise-grade SSL and 1024-bit Encryption.
- Supports compliance with HIPPA, FISMA and other health information regulations
- Highly advanced Patient information sequestration allows integrated external communication normally barred to similar systems
Efficiency LIMS are often evaluated by the benefits users derive and the amount of efficiency achieved.
- Drastically reduces the time required to retrieve, share and report on information.
- Enables external users to securely work remotely from home or even around the world more efficiently.
- Improves the lab’s ability to support its customers with automated, workflow-based messaging tools or even the ability to offer new services by pairing such messages with database information.
- Provides personalized interfaces specific to user roles and workflow involvement. The result is less time wasted on reporting and auditing steps.
RURO has extensive experience deploying systems across many industries and scientific disciplines. Limfinity® is the flexible toolset that translates the expertise of RURO’s staff engineers and scientists into information management excellence in many fields.
- Academic/Hospital Research
- Biomaterial Safety
- Drug Discovery/Testing
- Field Collections
- Flow Cytometry
- Food and Beverage
- Forensic/Law Enforcement
- Next Generation Sequencing
- Sanger and other sequencing
- Transgenic colony development/research
- Translational Science
Limfinity® is independently validated and certified to be fully compliant with the FDA’s current GLP/GMP requirements (21 CFR Part 11, 21 CFR Part 58, 21 CFR Parts 210/211, 21 CFR Part 820).
Other certifications and compliance include:
- cGLP/cGMP (Good Laboratory Practice and Good Manufacturing Practice)
- Section 508 Accessibility Guidelines
- HIPAA Accountability Act of 1996
- HIPAA Patient Safety and Quality Improvement Act of 2005 (Patient Safety Act)
- CON (Certificate of Networthiness)
- FISMA Act of 2002