Installation of VMware Fusion
- We recommend using the latest version.
- Mac OS X version 10.4 or higher is required.
- Go to http://www.vmware.com/download/fusion/
- Click the Download link
- Fill in the registration form and click Submit button.
- Click the Download Now button.
- Read User License Agreement and click Accept
Installation of Virtual Appliance (FreezerPro, Sciency ELN, ezColony or Limfinity)
- Download the file sent to you by RURO, Inc after purchase.
- Unzip the VM image file (FreezerPro7.zip for example) into Documents->Virtual Machines of your Home directory
- Click File->Open and Run button from with VMware Fusion and select FreezerPro (ezColony, Sciency ELN, Limfinity) in Documents->Virtual Machines
- Virtual Appliance will power up and users can now access the software by opening the web browser and navigating to the IP address shown in the VA’s console.
Note 1: When running without the network connection, be sure to specify NAT networking in VMware Fusion (Devices->Network->NAT).
Note 2: When installing on Windows, please use VMware Player.