BiobankPro® provides centralized information to enhance a sample collection’s operational efficiency across multiple divisions, banks, or oceans. It also fixes problems associated with manual data entry or double collected information from different sources.
BiobankPro® features enterprise data security and supports compliance in 21 CFR Part 11, GXP, HIPAA and others, which allows staff to focus on thinking rather than following SOPs. With BiobankPro®, users are always a click away from finding or requesting the samples they need.
BiobankPro® deployment follows an ISO 9001:2008 third-party certified SDLC process and its provider has a full suite of software validation services.
– Enterprise Level Web-based Inventory Management Platform.
– Ability to configure Virtual Freezers, Boxes, Sample Types, Projects, Studies, Samples, Aliquots, etc
– Stream-lined Workflows for Sample Check-In, Sample Check-Out, Move Samples, Reserve Samples
– Tracking of Freeze-Thaw Cycle count and Sample Expirations Date
– Versatile Import Engine allowing to Create DB Records with Excel File Upload
– Granular Access Permissions Model – User Groups and User Roles
– Expandable Architecture – Ability to Add User-Defined Fields
– Graphical Views for Boxes and Well Plates
– Dynamic Inventory Tracking and Inventory Optimization – Build-in Calculations for % Freezer Load
– Comprehensive Workflow Builder
– A Set of Standard Report Templates for Check-in, Check-out, Derivative Making, etc
– Custom Report Template Builder
– Build-in Automatic Alerts with Email Option
– Build-in Chart Templates
– Preconfigured Shipping Module
– Individual Access Portal for each User Seat
– User Electronic Notebook allowing Capture of the Free Text Record.
– A Powerful Search Engine with Ability to Save Dynamic Queries
– Ability to Configure 2 Level Authentication utilizing Personal Identification Number
– Available Development Service Package
– FDA 21 CFR Part 11
– cGLP/cGMP (Good Laboratory Practice and Good Manufacturing Practice)
– Section 508 Accessibility Guidelines
– HIPAA Accountability Act of 1996
– HIPAA Patient Safety and Quality Improvement Act of 2005 (Patient Safety Act)
– Federal Information Security Management Act of 2002
If you think BiobankPro® is right for your laboratory and would like to see a demo of the solution, please let us know and we will be happy to provide you with a demo!