Translational research and medicine use scientific tools and research findings to improve human health. RURO TSI can facilitate this process by connecting data and users in appropriate ways, encouraging and supporting collaboration with modern e-communication tools, and protecting sensitive patient data with multiple security levels and options.
Modern medicine and basic research are merging in ways never before seen to improve patient care and diagnose rare diseases. This is Translational Science – where patient-specific research findings can lead to more effective treatment. RURO’s Translational Science Informatics solution solves common challenges in this complex field by improving communications, data management, and security.
RURO’s TSI is built on our Limfinity framework solution.
Common nomenclature across disciplines enables collaborative research, discovery, and clinical treatments.
Direct links between research and patient care teams streamlines diagnoses and produces new research questions.
Integration of business and support resources with research and clinical data effectively and efficiently improves patient care.
– Chart Review workflow management
– Scheduling Management
– Equipment Management
– Sanger workflow management
– Glycomics workflow management
– Metabolomics workflow management
– Lipidomics workflow Management
– Medication management
– Cell Culture management
– Antibody Inventory management
– Zebrafish management
– Model Organism management
– Order/Requisition management
– Collaboration workflow management
– Sample management
– Non-PII collaboration server
– Pedigree tree drawing functions
– Advanced file storage
– Productivity Tools – Chat, Calendar, others
– Electronic Lab Notebook
– Smart Phone
– Computer (Mac/PC)
– 2D and 3D barcoding
– RFID — Radio Frequency Identification
– FDA 21 CFR Part 11
– cGLP/cGMP (Good Laboratory Practice and Good Manufacturing Practice)
– Section 508 Accessibility Guidelines
– HIPAA Accountability Act of 1996
– HIPAA Patient Safety and Quality Improvement Act of 2005 (Patient Safety Act)
– Federal Information Security Management Act of 2002