Hyper-V option is available with the Enterprise products. Please let us know that you need a VM in Microsoft Hyper-V format and we’ll send a new download link.
Hyper-V is an installable role in Windows Server 2012 and Windows Server 2012 R2 operating system. Open Server Manager and make sure that Hyper-V role is installed on your Windows Server. Installation of Virtual Appliance (FreezerPro, Sciency ELN, ezColony or Limfinty)
- Download the file sent to you by RURO, Inc. after purchase.
- Unzip the VM image file (FreezerPro7_hv.zip for example) into C:\Hyper-V\Virtual Machines
- Run Hyper-V Manager (Run->Administrative Tools->Hyper-V Manager
- Click on Import Virtual Machine … link
- Click Browse button from with Import Virtual Machine dialog and select FreezerPro (ezColony, Sciency ELN, Limfinity) in C:\Hyper-V\Virtual Machines and click import (don’t check Reuse old virtual machine IDs checkbox).
- In the list of visual machines select just imported VM and click Start link.