Installation of VMware Server
- We recommend using VMware Server version 1.0.10 or later.
- Go to http://www.vmware.com/download/server/
- Click the Download link
- Read User License Agreement and click Yes
- Download VMware Server 1.0.10 by clicking the Binary (.exe) link.
- Click the Register link to obtain your free serial number. Fill in the registration form and click Submit button.
Installation of Virtual Appliance (FreezerPro, ezColony, Sciency ELN or Limfinity)
- Download the file sent to you by RURO, Inc after purchase.
- Unzip the VM image file (FreezerPro7.zip for example) file into C:\Virtual Machines
- Open VMware Server console. Click Ok to connect to the local host.
- Click Open existing Virtual Machine button and select FreezerPro in C:\Virtual Machine\FreezerPro
- Virtual Appliance will power up and users can now access the software by opening the web browser and navigating to the IP address shown in the VA’s console.